My Favorite Cream Cleansers/ Cleansing Milks

11:30

Sometimes when my skin is feeling a bit dull and tired, I like to do a thorough cleanse with a cream cleanser. I give myself a little face massage while I'm at it and remove the cleanser with a warm wet washcloth. It really makes a difference in my skin's appearance. Here are my favorite cream cleansers so far:
1) Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion: HOLY GRAIL. Can't do without it. Super mild, fragrance free and doesn't irritate my skin. I take this cleanser around my eyes and it doesn't sting at all. I've been using this cleanser for years and it has been my all time favorite.
2) Neutrogena Extra Gentle Cleanser: Fragrance free, non comedogenic, thicker than Cetaphil. This cleanser leaves my skin feeling super soft and clean, without drying. It doesn't sting my eyes and is really gentle on the skin. Absolutely perfect!

3) Himalaya Refreshing Cleansing Milk: The thickest cleanser of them all, this one has a nice, refreshing scent. It is especially great for days when you're in the mood for a facial massage. Don't take this around your eyes though, fair warning.

4) Dr. Batra's Natural Cleansing Milk: The chamomile scent of this milky cleanser is very soothing. This cleanser is the thinnest in consistency out of the other cleansers I've mentioned before. As with the Himalaya cleanser, don't take this one near your eyes. I love this cleanser as it cleanses my skin without drying or irritating.
These are my favorite cream cleansers/cleansing milks. Which are yours?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images