Philips Kerashine Air Styler Review

11:30

I have been using the Philips Kerashine Air Styler for almost a year now. It's a surprise that I haven't reviewed it!


This is a blow dryer/hairbrush hybrid that aims to give you a blow dry like finish with minimal effort. Heaven knows it is difficult to hold a brush in one hand and a blow dryer in the other. Your arms end up hurting halfway through your DIY blow dry, especially if you have thick hair like yours truly.
This appliance has been a lifesaver for me. After washing my hair, I apply a serum/heat protectant and let my hair air dry for as long as I can, before whipping out this bad boy. Please take note, THIS IS NOT A HAIR STRAIGHTENER. For straightening hair, you'll need a straightening iron.
The Air Styler helps me tame my curly/frizzy long hair. It minimizes frizz and helps straighten hair TO AN EXTENT. It won't give you poker straight hair. Just frizz free, wavy, presentable hair. The brush part of the styler is detachable, so you can dismantle it and travel with it with ease.
I bought the air dryer from Snapdeal on sale last year and I think it is worth every penny.
It has really, really helped my hair. If you are looking for an appliance to make blow drying your hair a whole lot easier, give the Philips Air Styler a shot.

Price: Rs. 2695

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Nice review Freiha..i was thinking to get this iron for me and your review helped me a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're always welcome, dear! Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still thinking if I should go with this.. I just discovered Babyliss jot air or big hair something and I'm really digging for that one! 😦😭😨

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciate for giving this excellent information. It’s fantastic to read about how you gathered all of the necessary information.
    Air Dry V/S Blow Dry

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images