L'Oréal Hydrafresh Mask In Lotion Review

11:00

My skin was feeling quite dry recently, due to over exfoliation and I turned to this savior from L'Oréal. The Hydrafresh Mask In Lotion.
This "lotion" has a very runny texture, almost like a serum. It contains French spa water, hyaluronic acid and antioxidants. This product comes in a screw top bottle. You need only a tiny amount per use.

I pour out a little of the lotion onto the palm of my hand, before spreading it out all over my cleansed skin and massage it in. The lotion sinks in very quickly. I layer this mask in lotion with more heavier creams at night and it works really well with them.
The condition of my skin has improved ever since I started using this offering from L'Oréal. My skin is softer, calmer and more hydrated. This product has not broken me out. I would recommend this one to every skin type, especially dry skinned beauties.

The L'Oréal Hydrafresh Mask In Lotion gets a thumbs up from me.
Price: Rs. 425 for 200ml

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images