Summer Skincare Essentials

11:00

As the weather heats up, it is important to make changes in your skincare routine.
For me, summer means clogged pores, congested skin and increased breakouts. Oh and tanning.
But over the years my skincare routine has evolved and I have found a handful of products that work well for me.
Read on to know what my skin has been loving this summer:
Cleansers: Cetaphil is an oldie but a goodie. I use the cleansing lotion to gently cleanse my skin without drying it out. If I'm looking to tackle congested skin, I turn to Cipla Saslic Foam Face Wash. The 1% salicylic acid in this cleanser unclogs my pores and helps me deal with blackheads.

Mist: Fabindia Rosewater Mist is an all time favorite. Light and refreshing, I spritz it on whenever I'm feeling tired. It is an instant pick-me-up for the skin.


Moisturizer: For day time, I stick to light, oil free, water based moisturizers. Clean & Clear Oil Free Moisturizer and Emolene Cream fit the bill perfectly. They hydrate my skin, without making it greasy and are easy on the pocket too!
Sunscreen: I'm a huge fan of Lotus Herbals SPF 50 Matte Gel. The gel is soothing and cooling to the skin and dries to a completely matte finish. This is the perfect summer sunscreen for me. I cannot be without it!

Treatment: To exfoliate and unclog my pores, I stick to the Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Pads. Rich in glycolic and hyaluronic acid, these pads are great for clearing up acne prone skin, without dryness or irritation. I use one pad, swiping it all over my face, every night, before following up with moisturizer.

These are my summer skincare essentials. What are yours?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images