Zoeva 226 Smudger Brush Review

11:00

If I'm in the mood to do a smokey eye, I just apply brown eyeliner and smudge it with an ear bud or my fingers.
Lately, I've been loving the ZOEVA 226 Smudger brush. With its short, soft yet firm bristles, this brush makes smudging out your eyeliner such an easy task! The super soft synthetic bristles never irritate my sensitive eyes. Just lightly buffing my eyeliner (especially along the lower lashline) with this brush completes the job.


This brush has become a necessary tool for easy smokey eyes. I've had this brush for a few months now and even after multiple washes, it hasn't shed a single bristle. I've always been a fan of the ZOEVA brushes and the 226 Smudger definitely doesn't disappoint! If you are a fan of dark, dramatic eye makeup, I'd suggest you give this brush a try.
I bought it from Luxola India. Luxola has since been taken over by Sephora and they've stopped shipping to India (BOOOOOOOO!!!). But the ZOEVA official website does offer international shipping.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love Zoeva brushes,.. and its there in my wishlist from quite loooonggg, I will be picking some for sure during my Europe tour :) Nice review,..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please buy some Zoeva brushes. I highly recommend the 102 Silk Finish brush. You'll love them! And thank you for reading! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images