May Makeup Edit

11:00

Ah. May. Almost the end of summer, folks!
I'm bringing you another monthly makeup edit. Read on to see what I've been loving this month.
Base: Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless is still going strong, applied with my favorite, Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. I'm also using the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer under my eyes, blending it in with a damp Real Techniques Sponge.

Brows: Sleek Brow Kit remains my favorite. It really helps when it comes to filling up and shaping my brows. I use the shade Extra Dark.


Eyes: A thin line of black on the upper lid, thanks to the Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner and a few coats of the They're Real Mascara complete my eye makeup.

Lips: Lips have been taking centre stage this month and I've been absolutely LOVING the Maybelline Color Show Creamy Matte in Rock The Coral. My current favorite summer lipstick shade. Gives such a fun pop of color to the look!
And it really livens up my skin tone.
What are your May makeup favorites? Let me know in the comments!
Cheers!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images