Maybelline Color Show Creamy Matte (Rock The Coral) Review

11:00

If you're stuck in a makeup rut this summer and need a change, one tip is to switch over to a bright lip color. It will make a huge difference in your appearance and your mood!


One such lipstick that I've been loving is the Maybelline Color Show Creamy Matte Lipstick in Rock The Coral. This bright, pinky coral shade is beautiful. It perks up my complexion instantly, giving it a boost. I have been loving this lip color this summer.


It comes in a simple and sturdy matte black packaging. The lipstick has the same citrus scent which the other Maybelline Color Show Creamy Mattes share. This lipstick applies evenly and is quite creamy and comfortable to wear. However, you need to prep your lips (with lip balm and lip scrub) beforehand, because this lipstick emphasizes  dry flakes like nothing else. Exfoliate and apply a thick layer of lip balm the night before, if you're planning to wear a matte lip the next day, that's my tip.

For Rs. 325, you can't go wrong with this offering from Maybelline India. Rock The Coral lasts for 5-6 hours on my lips (with light meals). You will need to touch up the color, for sure. But I really don't mind. For the price and the cheery color, Rock The Coral is a great option for almost every skin color.
I'm in love with it. I will definitely repurchase when I run out of this one. But for now, I think I've found my favorite summer lipstick!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images