Real Techniques Starter Set Review

11:30

One of my most recently acquired brush set from Real Techniques is their Starter Set. The Starter Set is a collection of five purple handled brushes, designed for eye makeup. These brushes have synthetic bristles (can be used with powder/liquid products). 



Here's my experience with each brush:
Deluxe Crease Brush: This brush is a fluffy brush that I use to apply eye-shadow all over my eyelid. It gives me a light, diffused wash of color. I have used this brush to blend my under eye concealer on a few occasions. Works well. Its a versatile brush.
Base Shadow Brush: I use this brush to pat on the eye-shadow on my lid, instead of the usual sweeping motions. It gives me full pigmentation and allows me to really pack on the color. It does its job well. It is really helpful in blending out the eye shadows as well.

Brow Brush: This is an angled brush, which I use to fill in my brows. I've used it with brow powders and waxes and it works equally well with both.
Accent Brush: This brush has short bristles and its small size allows me to use it to smoke out my lower lash line eyeliner. The bristles are soft and they never irritate my eyes. I've used this brush to smudge out my eyeliner and to apply a champagne/gold highlight shade to the inner corner of my eyes.
Pixel Point Fine Liner Brush: The best brush for gel eyeliner. Hands down. The fine, flexible bristles allow me to really work the gel liner into the roots of my lashes for the thinnest, sleekest line. Works a treat for winged eyeliner as well. A perfect match to my Maybelline Gel Eyeliner.
These five brushes allow me to do my eye makeup in a jiffy, with minimal effort. This set is especially great if you're traveling. These brushes clean very easily and don't shed at all. Yet another favorite of mine from Real Techniques, you'll always find me using one brush or the other from this set!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images