Inglot Nail Enamel 953 Review

11:00

My all time favorite nail color, be it summer or winter is black. Always black. Jet black. I'm a black nail polish fanatic.

The most impressive nail polish I've come across so far is the Inglot Nail Enamel in 953. It goes on very smoothly and easily. I apply a clear top coat (Maybelline Color Show) or matte top coat (Bourjois) depending on my mood. But on its own, the Inglot nail polish lasts a full week on my nails, without chipping or fading. The color is a pure, intense, glossy black, perfect for me.
At Rs. 600 for 15ml, it is one of the more expensive nail polishes that I own. But considering the fact that I've been using this nail polish (on and off) for the past six months, it is worth the money for sure.
I will be giving more shades from the Inglot Nail Enamel range a try.
Which is your favorite nail polish range/shade these days?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images