Maybelline Fit Me Concealer (Sand) Review

11:00

Another offering from the Maybelline Fit Me Range to grace the Indian markets is the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer.


Available in India in three shades, Light, Sand and Medium, they are priced at Rs. 500. I chose the shade Sand. Now since I placed the order online, I couldn't test out the shades/swatches in person. Sand is a bit too light for my face. But I use it as an under eye highlighter/concealer. This concealer comes in an elegant tube, with a doe foot applicator.


Sand has quite strong yellow undertones which help in neutralizing the dark circles under my eyes. I haven't experienced any creasing with this concealer and it doesn't settle into the pores. This concealer blends easily (I pat it into the skin with my finger). The lasting power of this concealer is quite good. It lasts 6-7 hours on my oily skin (after setting with powder), with zero creasing. Dry skinned ladies should moisturize well before applying this concealer.


It is a good concealer, but not exceptional. I'm very impressed with the Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation, but the concealer is a bit 'meh' for me.
I will be using up this tube, but I don't think I will repurchase. If I do, I'll definitely update!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images