Benefit Sugarbomb Lip Gloss Review

11:00

Now, I am not a fan of lip glosses. At all. I love matte lip colors, through and through. The last time I wore a lip gloss was when I was 14 years old. You know, those tiny clear lip gloss tubes? Yeah, those. That was the only makeup I used to wear. And I used to think that I was the height of coolness.

Benefit's Sugarbomb lip gloss brought back all those memories. The tiny squeezy tube with the slanted tip and fruity scent. Yep. Nostalgia.

Sugarbomb is a peachy-nude lip gloss with tiny glitter particles. It is the most comfortable lip gloss I've ever worn. Not slippery or tacky. It lasts for 3-4 hours on my lips. Honestly I don't use it very often, because I don't like glossy lips anymore. If you like nude lip glosses, give Sugarbomb a try. This one is not for me, as good as it is. I won't repurchase. I'm going back to matte.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images