April Makeup Edit

11:00

April is almost over now and I'm back with another monthly makeup edit!
Base: This month I've been loving a relatively matte base. I apply the Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation with my damp Real Techniques Sponge. For under eyes, I've been loving the Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer. On blemishes I apply the Revlon Colorstay Concealer and I set the base with Kryolan Loose Powder.

Brows: Keeping the brow game strong I use my Sleek Brow Kit to fill in any gaps. I got this brow brush (with a spoolie at the other end) at my local beauty store for just Rs. 20!
Eyes and lips: Skipping eyeliner altogether, I just curl my lashes and apply two coats of the Benefit They're Real Mascara. On my lips, I'm still going matte with the Maybelline Lip Gradation in Mauve 1.
What makeup products have you been reaching for this April?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images