Elizabeth Arden Mediterranean Bath and Shower Gel Review

12:30

A bath product that I've been loving this month is the Elizabeth Arden Mediterranean Bath and Shower Gel.

This gel has a fresh, fruity and floral scent which is great for summers. The clear gel is quite thick in consistency and contains tiny glitter particles. The gel lathers up quite well and only a small quantity is required per wash.
The glitter particles disappear upon lathering. I find that this gel cleans my skin thoroughly without stripping the natural moisture. I can skip body lotion in summer when I'm using this gel. The scent of this gel lingers on my skin for hours after my shower.
I really like this shower gel, especially in summers. If accessibility weren't and issue, I'd definitely repurchase.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images