L’Oréal Mythic Oil Review

12:30

L’Oréal Mythic Oil is something I have been using for a long time. Its an oil designed to help style hair and reduce frizz. I apply two pumps of the oil to my towel dried hair, before blow-drying.


This oil has helped minimize the damage to my hair, which is caused by using heat styling tools. The oil helps in reducing my hair drying time. It helps in taming the frizz in my hair and adds shine to my hair.
All in all, I LOVE this oil and have gone through three bottles of it so far. I will repurchase when I run out of this one!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. It leaves my hair feeling soft, and smells great, kind of like a vanilla-sandalwood mix. It works great on wet hair to prevent the frizz and smooth out the ends, and on dry hair to tame anything that may pop up. I love mythic oil loreal! It leaves my hair feeling soft, and smells great, kind of like a vanilla-sandalwood mix.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images