The Body Shop Vitamin E Serum In Oil Review

12:30

I had always wanted to get into using facial oils and after reading numerous glowing reviews about The Body Shop Vitamin E Serum-In-Oil, I decided to try it.
It comes in a tiny 30ml glass bottle, which has a dropper to dispense the oil. The oil is clear in color and has the typical scent of The Body Shop Vitamin E range, which I love.


I apply this oil at night, layering it with a water based moisturizer, like Emolene. I put one drop each on my cheeks, nose, forehead and chin. This oil sinks in very quickly and locks in the moisture. It hasn't irritated or broken out my skin. My skin's condition has improved tremendously since using this oil! I use it every other night. It really helps my skin glow. 

I'd like to recommend this facial oil to EVERY skin type. And for people of every age. You will benefit from it. I will definitely buy another bottle of this oil when I run out. I really want to try the Oils Of Life Facial Oil from The Body Shop, after my success with this oil!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images