Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture SPF 15 Review

11:00

My hunt for the perfect daytime moisturizer came to an end with the Clean & Clear Oil Free Moisturizer. But on the way, I came across a few duds as well. One of them was the Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture SPF 15.

I have always had an amazing experience with Neutrogena products: I love their Oil Free Acne Wash and their Ultra Sheer Sunblocks.
But this one was a fail for me.
The packaging of the product is pretty good, I'll give them that. The moisturizer makes my skin greasy. Within an hour, I'm a shiny disco ball, whether I apply one pump of moisturizer or five. And that's not the only bad thing about this one. The SPF 15 moisturizer gives me a horrible white cast, no matter how much I rub the moisturizer into my skin. Rub, massage, pat, wait. It makes no difference. The grease and the white cast don't go away.

I've stopped using this moisturizer on my face, after two weeks of trying to make it work. I've given up. I'll just use it as a body lotion, maybe?
In the meantime, I'm going back to my Clean & Clear for day time.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Try the one without SPF. I have really oily skin and it's worked for me :) for sun days the sunblock is quite good.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images