My Favorite Moisturizers

11:30

Moisturizer is a must for healthy skin. An absolute MUST, for all skin types. Even an oily, combination skinned girl (like myself) needs moisturizer.

For daytime, I've been using the Clean & Clear Oil Free Moisturizer. It is super light, sinks into my skin easily and hydrates without being greasy. Also, it contains salicylic acid which helps keep breakouts at bay. Its been a huge favorite of mine.
For night time, post glycolic acid, I apply a thin layer of Emolene Cream first. Its light, serum like texture sinks into the skin immediately and hydrates it deeply. My favorite heavy duty water based moisturizer. Plus its fragrance free!
I follow up with another fragrance free  favorite of mine, Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion. It nourishes my skin and never breaks me out. I find it to be a staple in my skincare routine.

If my skin is feeling particularly dry or irritated, I turn to the Venusia Cream. It contains squalene, vitamin E and aloe vera which help calm and soothe my skin, leaving it fresh and glowing the next morning.

Under my eyes I always use a bit of Cetaphil Daily Advanced Ultra Hydrating Lotion. It contains Shea butter, is fragrance free and doesn't sting or irritate my eyes. Total love!
Which are your all time favorite moisturizers?

You Might Also Like

1 comments


  1. Our zinc moisturiser 50 ml is a main part of a healthy men’s skin care routine. It is mainly used for the procedure of exfoliation which means to remove dead skin cells from the outer surface of the skin and open up clogged pores.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images