Real Techniques Bold Metals 301 Flat Contour Brush Review

12:30

One of the first brushes that caught my eye out of the Real Techniques Bold Metals Collection was the 301 Flat Contour Brush. I had wanted a flat contouring brush for so, so long and the rose gold exterior of the brush just sealed the deal for me.


According to Real Techniques, the Bold Metals brushes are made with the highest quality synthetic bristles. And it shows. The white bristles of this brush are very soft. The brush is quite dense, which allows me to pick up just the right amount of bronzer/contour powder. I use this brush with my Makeup Revolution Ultra Bronze to add some definition to my face. This brush really gets into the hollows of my cheekbones and helps blend the product really well.


Since these brushes are synthetic, they can be used with cream/liquid or powder products. I haven't used it with a cream bronzer yet.
This brush cleans very easily. I use baby shampoo.
This brush has a weighted, sturdy handle and the rose gold body makes it such a beautiful display piece at my dressing table! I'm head over heels in love with this brush and would recommend it to anyone who is interested in contouring. It will make your job so much easier!  


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images