The Body Shop Rainforest Shine Shampoo Review

12:30

The Body Shop is a huge favorite of mine. Especially when it comes to skin and hair products. I had been looking for a sulphate free shampoo for a while and I came across the Rainforest Shine Shampoo.

It contains no sulphates, no silicones, no parabens and no colorants. This shampoo has a very clean scent. It comes as a clear gel, which does not lather up, due to the absence of sulphates. This shampoo cleanses my hair gently, without stripping and imparts a shine to my hair.


This is a very gentle shampoo, very beneficial for dull and frizzy hair. I really like this shampoo. I'd like to recommend it to anyone who has damaged or colored hair. It has really helped improve the condition of my hair. I'd definitely repurchase.
Price: Rs. 795 for 250 ml

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images