My Favorite Morning Cleansers

13:30

I remember how much I used to hate skincare during my teenage years. It used to be such a chore!
Now I have a variety of cleansers on rotation in my routine.

For the mornings, I prefer soothing, milky cleansers. Nothing thick or foaming. Currently, I'm using (and loving) these cleansers:
1) Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion:
This has been a standby in my bathroom, always. I've been using it for 6 YEARS! After going through countless bottles of this stuff, I always keep coming back.
2) Himalaya Cleansing Milk:
Its a bit tough to get your hands on this cleanser as it is always sold out in online stores! I love its refreshing fragrance. But don't let this cleanser go anywhere near your eyes, people! It STINGS!
I use this thick lotion on dry skin, giving my face a good massage, before removing it with a warm washcloth. It does its job really well!
3) Dr. Batra's Cleansing Milk
This is a relatively recent find. I love the scent of this lotion. It is very relaxing and soothing. This one has a runnier consistency than Cetaphil. It spreads very easily on the skin, as a result of which you need very little of it per wash. I apply it to dry skin, massage and remove with warm washcloth. You don't want to get this cleanser in your eyes. But other than that, my skin loves this in the mornings!
I will definitely repurchase!

These three cleansers are my first cleanse in the morning and evenings. I follow up with a foam cleanser in the evenings as a second cleanse. Do let me know if you'd like to know about my updated skincare routine!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images