Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Cream Review

12:56

Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Cream has been a staple in my makeup bag for over a year now.
I bought these tiny pots of concealing goodness for Rs. 350 each from my local beauty store. I own the shades DFD and D64.

DFD is the darker, more peachy toned shade, as you can see from the photos, while D64 is the lighter, more yellow toned shade. 


I use D64 under my eyes and DFD on blemishes and acne scars for spot concealing, Lisa Eldridge style.
These concealers are super light and not cakey at all. Highly pigmented, you need only a little bit of product at a time. I hardly need more than two layers, even on my biggest problem areas. These concealers don't budge from my oily/combination skin and last ALL DAY!
Considering the fact that I've had these concealers for over a year and have hardly made a dent in the pots, I can say that they'll last me for a long, long time. 

For Rs. 350 with such brilliant coverage and pigmentation, you cannot go wrong with these concealers! The main problem with Kryolan products is their availability in India. But if you can get your hands on these Dermacolor Camouflage Creams, I'd STRONGLY suggest that you try them. I promise you, you'll love them!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. How can I buy derma camouflage cream

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi my name is annah ndlovu my nr 0720252909 i needs to make orders but i dont have clue what can i do im having 6yesrs now using this product is good for my face im using D13 CAN SOMEONE CONTACT ME PLS

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images