Maybelline Colorsensational Lip Liner (630 Velvet Beige) Review

19:46

I was looking for lip liner recently and came across the Maybelline Colorsensational Lip Liner. I bought the shade Velvet Beige (630).
Its name can be a bit misleading, it is not beige colored in any way whatsoever. 

But this shade is more on the dusty rose side, with pink undertones. It has very fine silver shimmer in it, nothing garish.

The liner comes in a pencil form and is neither too creamy, nor too hard to apply. It is a great MLBB (My Lips But Better) shade for me. This shade will suit almost every skin color! I have been layering this with the Lip Gradation by Maybelline in Mauve 1.
The lip liner by itself fades quickly, in about 3 hours, including meals. I have found a way to prolong its wear time by applying one layer, blotting with tissue paper and then reapplying.

For the price, it is a great product. I will repurchase this shade, unless I find something better!
Price: Rs. 320

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images