Maybelline Color Show Creamy Matte Lipstick (Mysterious Mocha) Review

22:03

Maybelline has been knocking it out of the park with its new launches and the one I'm going to talk about today is no exception: Maybelline Color Show Creamy Matte Lipstick in Mysterious Mocha.
This lipstick comes in a matte black packaging, with a snap closure. Pretty sturdy packaging for something priced at such an affordable rate. You can even hear that oh-so-satisfying 'click' when you shut the tube.
The lipstick has a citrus-y scent. It feels a bit waxy/balmy on the lips upon application, but nothing uncomfortable. Mysterious Mocha is a lovely nude shade, suitable for light/medium skin tones. It has a nude/pink undertone, with a matte finish. I pair this lipstick with heavy/dark eye makeup and dewy, glowy skin. Its perfect for that look. Very Olsen twins-ish.

This lipstick lasts 5-6 hours on my lips. I apply it once, blot it with tissue and re-apply. This helps me extend the wear time of this lipstick by a couple more hours. Two swipes of this lipstick gives me good color pay-off, an opaque coverage.

I'm so glad to have found this shade, its such a lovely matte nude, at an affordable price!
Mysterious Mocha does not smudge or bleed off my lips and neither does it cause flaking/drying. Its truly a "creamy matte".
I will be trying a few more shades in this range soon, especially the much raved about 'Rock The Coral' shade. There are 12 shades in the Creamy Matte range. I will repurchase Mysterious Mocha once I run out of my current tube.
Price: Rs. 325

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images