Maybelline Fit Me! Matte + Poreless Foundation (230 Natural Buff) Review

21:18

Hold your breath people, MASSIVE rave ahead.
When I first saw the Maybelline India Instagram account (@maybellineindia) where they'd announced the launch of their much awaited Fit Me range, my joy knew no bounds.

I went and bought the Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation. Priced at Rs. 525 for 30 ml, this foundation comes in a glass bottle. I bought the shade 230 Natural Buff. The shade match is pretty good for my skin tone (although I will admit, I would have loved a little more yellow undertones!).
This foundation has a lotion like texture. Its creamy and blends well into the skin. It gives me a medium/sheer coverage. If you suffer from acne/ pigmentation, you'll need a separate concealer for the spots. 


Matte + Poreless does a great job at evening out my skin tone. Another great quality about this foundation is that it is easily buildable. I use a flat foundation brush to apply this all over my face first and then use my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush to buff and blend the foundation into my skin. I usually do one layer all over the face, followed by a second layer, concentrating only on my problem areas. It blends seamlessly.


I love how this foundation makes my skin look! It dries to a satin-matte finish and I only apply powder to my t-zone with a duo fibre brush to set this. This foundation does minimize the open pores on my cheeks to an extent. It lasts all day on my skin!
Dry skinned beauties will have to use a moisturizer underneath this foundation, to avoid it from clinging to dry patches on the skin. I use my favorite Clean & Clear Oil Free Balancing Moisturizer under this foundation and it works very well.

Overall, for the price, this is a GREAT foundation! A total must have for me. I've fallen head over heels in love with this! I really enjoy using it and it makes me skin look so good! I will most certainly be repurchasing this foundation when it run out. And I will be checking out the Fit Me concealer as well (so stay tuned for that review!).
I just have a tiny niggle with the packaging of this foundation. I wish the bottle had a pump. But for the quality and finish the foundation gives my skin, I'm willing to let that pass.
Have you tried the Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images