January Makeup Edit

12:32

January 2016 is almost over! How fast is the time flying?
I thought I'd do a post about the makeup products that I've been reaching for this month.

Base: I'm loving a long lasting, high coverage base at the moment. I apply my Loreal Infallible Foundation (mixed with a bit of Lame CC Cream) with my Real Techniques foundation brush and blend it in with my fingers. For concealer, I love the Revlon Colorstay Concealer. To set the base, I use my favorite, Loreal Mat Magique powder.
Cheeks: Not much into contouring at the moment, I reserve it only for special occasions. I do add a healthy flush to my cheeks using the Makeup Revolution Blush in All I Think About Is You. It has a slight sheen to it as well, which saves me the trouble of using a highlighter separately.
Brows: Lightly filling in the spaces in my brows using the Maybelline Brow Fashion pencil in Brown.
Eyes: Just a simple slick of liquid liner and a couple coats of mascara. I don't faff around with eye shadows on a day to day basis. Maybelline Colossal Liner and Colossal Volum' Express Mascara (waterproof) are what I'm using.
Lips: I love matte lips. They're so chic! And long wearing! One of my all time favorite shades is the Revlon Colorstay Matte Balm in Sultry. It works SO well for my skin color!
These are my most used makeup products of this month. What are your favorites?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images