Skincare Products I'll Always Repurchase

12:30

Over the years, after numerous trials and errors, I've found a select few skincare products that work well on my skin. These are the products that I keep repurchasing and will continue to do so for as long as they are made!


1) Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion: This simple, fuss free cleanser is perfect for my acne treatment sensitized skin. It has never irritated my skin. I've gone through countless bottles of this over the past SIX YEARS and you'll always find a bottle of this in my bathroom.
2) Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion: This is such a versatile moisturizer. I use it on my face (at night, after acid toning) and body. It has never broken me out and is such a mild product. The fact that it is easily available and fragrance free is a bonus!
3) Emolene Cream: This pale blue metal tube contains my favorite water-based moisturizer. Its serum like consistency makes sure that it sinks into my skin immediately, without leaving it greasy. Also fragrance free, I love layering this under my Cetaphil moisturizer at night.
4) Clean & Clear Oil Free Moisturizer: My favorite day time moisturizer to wear post-cleansing, before sunscreen. And the fact that it contains a small amount of salicylic acid means that it helps to keep my acne flare-ups in check!
5) Glyco-6 cream: Easily available at any medical store, this cream contains 6% glycolic acid. It helps in exfoliating my skin, making it look brighter and reducing the frequency of my hormonal breakouts. I use this every other night, alternating between this and the next product.
6) Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Pads: On the nights when I'm not using Glyco 6, I use one of these pads. Simply swipe it all over your face after cleansing. These pads (one jar contains 60 pads) contain glycolic acid (exfoliant) as well as the gold standard for skin hydration: hyaluronic acid. These pads have helped my skin become clearer, without drying it out. Total win!
These are my six favorite skincare products that I will always repurchase. Which products are an important part of your routine?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images