Benefit High Beam Review

12:30

I am a fan of highlighters, and Benefit highlighters are considered to be some of the best in the market. I wanted to try the Sun Beam and Watts Up!
But when I spotted High Beam (as a part of the Sugarlicious kit) I bought it immediately. High Beam is a pearly liquid highlighter, which is to be applied to the high points of the cheekbones, bridge of the nose, Cupid's bow etc.


It has a nail polish brush style applicator. High Beam blends very easily into the skin with fingers and imparts an iridescent, lit from within glow. No chunky glitter in sight!


High Beam will suit almost every skin color, except for the really dusky skinned beauties. It might show up too starkly on their skin.
High Beam lasts on my skin for 7-8 hours and I love layering it with a powder highlighter for an extra punch.
You cannot go wrong with this highlighter. I love it! When and if I make it to an Indian Sephora, I'll definitely stock up on the full size!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images