My Most Used Sunscreens

12:30

Sunscreen is the best anti aging product. The best way to prevent tanning, burning and sun damage is to slather yourself in sunscreen, come rain or shine. These are my all time favorites:


Lotus Herbals 3-in-1 Matte Look Sunblock (SPF 40):
This tinted sunscreen is a cult product in India. It applies easily over moisturized skin and dries to a matte finish, giving a slight coverage. Perfect for every skin type, all through the year. And I love its sandalwood scent!
Lotus UV Screen Matte Gel (SPF 50): Another great product from Lotus Herbals, this floral scented gel dries to a matte finish on the skin. Perfect for those who hate wearing sunscreen! I've gone through countless tubes of this one!


Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Complete UV Moisture (SPF 50): This light, runny sunscreen comes most in use during winters when I need a more moisturizing sunscreen, or when I'm wearing makeup over it. Its not greasy and doesn't break me out!
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock (SPF 50): This is my beach sunscreen of choice. Water-resistant and sweat proof, this provides maximum protection. Just make sure to reapply frequently. Also, don't let it get into your eyes. It stings.
I wore this sunscreen during my holiday in Goa and it helped prevent me from getting tanned!
VMV Hypoallergenics Armada Sport (SPF 70): This moisturizing, fragrance free sunscreen is another favorite of mine, especially during the cold weather. It is a lightweight cream that sinks easily into my skin. If you have sensitive skin or hate the smell of sunscreen, please give this one a go!
Which are your favorite sunscreens?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great information, get a valuable service. We have more information please visit best sunscreen in india

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images