Five Product Face

13:30

If I'm in a hurry and I need to look 'fresh' and presentable, I turn to my five product face. This is what I use:

1) Apply Lakme CC Cream (or any tinted moisturizer I have on hand) all over my face.
2) Dot Revlon Colortstay Concealer under my eyes and on blemishes and use fingers (or my Real Techniques Sponge) to blend.
3) Apply a line of liquid liner on my upper lids. No wings. Current favorite: Maybelline Hyper Matte Liquid Liner.
4) Apply mascara. Current choice: Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Mascara (waterproof).
5) Apply a lip product. Preferably matte. I love the Maybelline Lip Gradations and Colorstay Matte Balms for their easy application. Pictured here: Maybelline Lip Gradation in Mauve 1.
I might add blush, if I feel like it. Its optional though.
What are your five product face essentials?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images