Benefit Benetint Review

11:30

Everyone is a fan of rosy, just bitten lips. So am I! Which makes the Benefit Benetint the perfect product for the job. The deep pink, watery lip stain leaves the perfect amount of pigment on your lips.


You can layer it up for greater impact. I'm in love with this product for its ease of application. The color is a universal shade which will suit almost everyone.
Benetint lasts on my lips for 6-7 hours, including meals. It is perfect for a 'no makeup makeup' look when you want to add a wash of color to your lips.


Sometimes I apply a few drops of Benetint on my cheeks and blend it in for a lovely pink flush. This versatile product has become a favorite of mine! I will definitely buy the full size!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images