My Flawless Foundation Application Method

13:30

On the days when I want to get a full, even coverage (and I have the time to play around with brushes), I use this two brush foundation application method.

First I apply a thin layer of foundation all over my face using a flat foundation brush (Real Techniques Foundation Brush). I then buff the foundation into my skin using a dense brush (Real Techniques Expert Face Brush). I do one layer all over my face and the second layer concentrating on the problem areas, followed by spot concealing.
This two-brush method gives me the most solid, flawless coverage, perfect for special occasions. This method works best with liquid foundations.
What is your favorite foundation application method? Brushes, fingers or sponge?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images