Benefit They're Real Mascara Review

12:00

One of the best mascaras all around is the Benefit They're Real Mascara. I own a mini version of it.


It has a plastic brush that really gets into the roots of the lashes and dispenses product throughout the length. This mascara is waterproof and simultaneously lengthens and adds volume to my lashes. There is no smudging or smearing throughout the day and it really holds the curl in my lashes.


Honestly, I don't see the point in buying expensive mascaras (you'll have to discard them after 2 months in any case). And my Maybelline mascaras have served me well.
However, I'm willing to make an exception for only Benefit's They're Real Mascara. For the results, I'm willing to pay the full price. If it were easily available, I'd DEFINITELY repurchase the full size!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great. How much did this cost you? I never approach the benefit aisle out of fear! :D But if the mascara is decently priced for a trial pack, then why not? I, too, love drugstore mascaras. I'm currently using Maybelline Falsies & its quite good.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images