Favorite Base Makeup Brushes

11:06

Earlier I used to use my fingers to apply foundation and concealer. I simply did not see the point of buying multiple brushes to apply makeup. But once I did get my hands on my first brush (Real Techniques Expert Face Brush) there was no looking back. Today I'm going to talk about my favorite foundation brushes and why I love them!


1) Real Techniques Expert Face Brush: This was my first makeup brush EVER from Real Techniques and it CHANGED MY LIFE. Its short, firm bristles blended my foundation and concealer into my skin, giving me an even, streak free base with minimum effort. I have loved this brush and have used it numerous times over the past 3 years. I've also bought a backup!



2) Real Techniques Buffing Brush: Its the star of the Real Techniques Core Collection. A dense, flat top buffing brush, I use this to apply tinted moisturizer and BB/CC creams. It has become one of my favorites! I wish it was sold individually, so that I'd be able to buy backups, without the other Core Collection brushes.

3) Zoeva Silk Finish Brush: This brush is INCREDIBLE. I can go on all day praising this brush. With super soft, dense bristles, this brush is best for applying cream/liquid foundations. It gives me the highest and most flawless coverage out of all the brushes in my collection. A total star!

4) Real Techniques Essential Foundation Brush: This comes in the Real Techniques Travel Essentials Set. It is a typical flat foundation brush with a tapered tip, best for applying foundation in thin layers on the face. This was the brush that made me want to explore more flat foundation brushes.


5) Real Techniques Foundation Brush: This brush is my most recent acquisition. A flat foundation brush with a slanting tip, which helps you reach all the nooks and corners of your face. Apply foundation with thin layers and use a buffing brush to blend! An integral part of my 'Two Brush Foundation Application Method'.

These are all my favorite base makeup brushes. Which are yours? Let me know!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images