March Makeup Edit

11:00

Another month has flown by and I present to you my March Makeup Edit. These are the products I've been reaching for throughout the month, which help me look fresh and presentable.

Base: March was pretty much the month of light makeup base for me. Light, but it needed to stay put. I mixed a bit of Revlon Photoready Skinlights into my Bourjois CC Cream and buffed it into the skin with my Real Techniques Buffing Brush. For concealer, I used my favorite, Revlon Colorstay. I set my base with Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder so that it lasted all day.

Cheeks and lips: I didn't mess around with blushes and bronzers too much this month. Just used a bit of Benefit  Benetint on my cheeks (if I felt like it). For lips, I stuck to a few old favorites: Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream (Antwerp), Maybelline Colorsensational Lip Liner (Velvet Beige) and my all time favorite, Benetint.

Eyes: For eyes I went back to my favorite Maybelline Hypersharp Liner for a super skinny line along my upper lid, along with a couple coats of the game changing Benefit They're Real Mascara.

What were your makeup favorites this month? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images