PAC 045 Brush Review

12:30

After being on the lookout for a good quality fan brush (and even considering purchasing the Real Techniques Sculpting Set, only for the fan brush), I came across the PAC 045 brush.
Priced at Rs. 350 on Flipkart, this brush has pristine white synthetic bristles. I use this brush to apply powder highlighter to the high points of my cheekbones, bridge of nose, etc. And this brush performs beautifully.


It picks up the perfect amount of product, not too much and not too less either. And its super soft bristles make it a joy to use!
This brush cleans easily with baby shampoo and water and dries very quickly with zero shedding.
I'm in love with this brush.
My search for a fan brush has ended with PAC 045 and I am looking forward to trying more brushes from this brand. Such great quality at an affordable price!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images