PAC 020 Brush Review

12:30

When I saw that the PAC makeup brushes were available on sale at Flipkart, I ordered two immediately. One of them was the PAC 020 brush.
This brush has an angled tip and super dense, tightly packed bristles. The brush is excellent for blending in foundation and concealer. Since the brush bristles are synthetic, they can be used with cream/liquid and powder products alike.

020 helps me blend my foundation into the skin perfectly. There are no streaks or patches, just a flawless, even coverage that looks amazing, even in the harshest light. The angled tip of the brush helps me blend my under eye concealer very easily. Just a few strokes and I'm done! This brush reminds me so much of the Zoeva Angled Buffer (which I am dying to try).

The brush cleans very easily with baby shampoo and warm water. However, it takes a while to dry, since the bristles are so tightly packed.

Overall, I am really happy with this brush. My foundation has never looked better. It has joined the ranks of my favorite foundation brushes (beside Zoeva Silk Finish and Real Techniques Expert Face Brush). At Rs. 585 (on Flipkart), this is a very affordable, high quality makeup brush. I'm going to get myself a few more of PAC 020 for sure!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images