BBlunt Spotlight Hair Polish Review

12:30

Shiny, glossy, lustrous hair. Who doesn't want it? But sometimes, we need a little helping hand.
That is where the BBlunt Spotlight Hair Polish comes in.

This royal blue can is absolute magic. I spray it all over my hair, after blow drying and it gives my hair an instant shine. My favorite way to use this spray is to tie my hair up into a ponytail or top knot and spray it all over the finished style.


The spray dries up very quickly, imparting a healthy shine to my hair. Be careful though, you might not want to go too heavy with this spray, it could make your hair look greasy.
If you are looking to add a little oomph to your lackluster locks, give the BBlunt Spotlight Hair Polish spray a go.
Price: Rs. 250 for 30 ml and Rs. 550 for 125 ml

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images