Colorpop Wisp Highlighter Review

12:00

One of the most highly spoken of products from Colorpop, their Ultra Shock Cheek Highlighter in Wisp was present on my wishlist.


Initially I was looking for a champagne gold highlighter, and was pretty set upon buying Champagne Pop by Becca. My only niggle was that it was too expensive for my budget. Also, I had heard plenty of horror stories about people receiving their Champagne Pops shattered in the mail; Becca's highlighters are notoriously delicate.

While looking for a dupe for Champagne Pop, I stumbled upon Colorpop Wisp. It was described as a "champagne golden" highlighter and was pretty low priced and highly recommended by other bloggers.

It arrived in a cute little white screw top jar, with the holographic logo of Colorpop emblazoned on it. The formula of the highlighter is cream to powder. Upon touching it with my finger, it felt slightly spongy to the touch. Also, this bad boy is highly pigmented. No joke.

If I want a full blown highlight, I'll apply it with my fingertips, blending it well into the skin. This highlighter blends very easily and does not budge upon setting. It lasted me all through the day, even on my oily skin during summers.
I apply this with a fan brush if I want a subtle glow. Either way (fingers or brush) it looks beautiful.

I will highly recommend Wisp from Colorpop, especially for us Indian girls, as it works very well with yellow undertones complexions.

For now, I won't be shelling out any big bucks for Champagne Pop because I'm so happy with the Colorpop Wisp. Its brilliant.

Follow me here for more beauty info:
Instagram: Freihawander
Twitter: @FareehaFar

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images