NYX Liquid Suede (Soft Spoken) Review

11:04

I had been so excited about the NYX launch on Nykaa that as soon as I received the email in my inbox, I subscribed for the launch notifications and went about making my wish list. The NYX Liquid Suede in Soft Spoken was the FIRST product that I added to my wish list.

Fast forward to the actual day of the launch, I woke up LATE in the morning and in my half sleepy state logged onto Nykaa to find out to my disappointment that Soft Spoken was SOLD OUT. I had been studying the night before and wasn't able to wake up earlier for the launch and as a result, most of the products on my wish list had been sold out.

Nevertheless, I didn't give up hope. Throughout that day, I logged onto Nykaa at regular intervals, just to see if they had restocked any of the products that I had wanted. Miraculously, they HAD restocked Soft Spoken. I immediately added that one product to my cart and checked out before it went out of stock again!

And when it arrived in the mail, I couldn't have been more excited. It was a beautiful mauve pink shade with a bit of a grey undertone. Very Kat Von  D Lolita.

Now as for the actual product, I LOVE it. The doe foot applicator helps me apply the liquid lipstick with ease. The formula is great, very pigmented and not patchy at all. One layer is usually enough for me. Once the lipstick dries, it sets completely matte. And it does not move or bleed through the day. The lipstick is very comfortable to wear and does not dry out or cause flaking on my lips. In fact, this is one of the most comfortable liquid lipsticks I've owned.

I've heard that it is an EXACT dupe of KVD Lolita, but I haven't been able to confirm it since I don't own Lolita. Yet.

That being said, NYX Liquid Suede in Soft Spoken gets a HUGE thumbs up from me. Its a beautiful everyday shade that will work for almost every complexion. Also, a word of caution, this lipstick is perpetually out of stock on Nykaa, so I'd suggest that you sign up for their restock notification so that you can snap it up for yourself the moment it is available!
Price: Rs. 850

Follow my social media for daily beauty updates:
Instagram: Freihawander
Twitter: @FareehaFar


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi! I would love to see some lip swatches in the future. Just found your blog & loving it till now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images