BBlunt Climate Control Anti Frizz Leave In Cream Review

12:30

Frizz is the biggest nemesis of curly hair. I've spent my fair share of time trying to deal with it. One of the products that has made a huge difference is the BBlunt Climate Control Anti Frizz Leave In Cream. It contains hydrolyzed keratin which helps in smoothing the hair cuticle, reducing frizz and increasing shine.

It comes in a handy pump bottle and I use a coin sized amount, smoothing it through my freshly washed, towel dried hair, throughout the length. The leave in cream has a lotion like consistency and it spreads easily. I'm not a fan of the scent, to be honest. But it does its job well. It helps in taming my frizzy hair and makes blow drying it a breeze! My hair feels quite soft and smooth once dried and it doesn't feel weighed down at all. It even detangles my hair to an extent!

My love for BBlunt products has only grown after trying the Climate Control Leave In Cream, which has been formulated especially for Indian hair! I am going to repurchase this once I run out. But please, BBlunt, do something about the smell.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images