Lakme 9 to 5 Matte Lipstick (Toffee Nexus) Review

12:30

I've harped on and on about how much I love the Lakme 9 to 5 matte lipsticks. But I've saved my most favorite shade for last: Toffee Nexus.


Toffee Nexus is a brown/peach/nude shade with a hint of pink (debatable, but I think it has a bit of pink). Anyway, this is my favorite MLBB (My Lips But Better). Almost a Kylie Jenner-esque shade, if you will.

The creamy and super pigmented, yet super light formulation of this lipstick makes it a huge favorite of mine. This shade is the perfect everyday lipstick for almost all Indian skin tones. It is a very flattering shade that is easy to pull off.

Don't ask me if I have repurchased it, because I have. Toffee Nexus is the only lipstick which I have a backup of. And that's saying something. I ran out and bought another tube, before my first tube was even halfway through! That is how much I love this shade.

Please don't stop making this shade, Lakme.
Price: Rs. 450

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images