Review: Alpha H Liquid Gold

14:11

Hello readers! I'm sorry that I haven't been able to post more frequently. But now, no more excuses. I am back with a review of a cult product: Alpha H Liquid Gold. Liquid Gold's chief ingredient is glycolic acid. Glycolic acid is a chemical exfoliant that dissolves dead skin cells and reveals fresher, healthier skin. It is an ideal exfoliant for people who suffer from acne or have wrinkled skin.

How does one use Liquid Gold?
Cleanse your skin with a gentle and non foaming cleanser. Apply Liquid Gold onto a cotton pad. It has the consistency of a toner: water like. Swipe the soaked cotton pad over your face and neck, avoiding the eyes and lips. Voila! Its as simple as that! You can follow up with a moisturizer or leave it on as it is for the night. You may experience a slight tingling sensation. Don't expect instant results though. Your skin will look fresher in the morning, but the real results will be seen only after diligent and consistent use. I use it 2-3 times a week, without a moisturizer.
My skin is clearer, more even toned. Discolouration has reduced considerably. I have been using Liquid Gold for 2 months now. And the bottle will last me another month and a half with ease.
Liquid Gold is available on Luxola India. They've recently launched the super sized (200ml) bottle. Can't wait to get my hands on it!
All in all, Liquid Gold has become a firm favourite of mine and I will keep repurchasing it for a long time!
I'd love to try out some more products from Alpha H for sure!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images