The Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream: Review

19:48

When The Body Shop store first came to our city, I was so excited! I tried out so many of their products from their Tea Tree to Seaweed to Vitamin E to Vitamin C range! It was during this time that I came across their Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream. I used to apply a bit of this cream after cleansing. The cream has a gel like consistency and sinks into the skin quickly. It has a very pleasant smell. After all things said and done, this cream is not for me. It does not provide adequate hydration for my temperamental dry/oily skin. And what's more, you cannot layer this cream with other products. It results in "pilling" or flaking of the product on your skin. I think it is because of the presence of silicones in this cream. Since I follow up my daytime moisturizer with sunscreen, I had to reconsider using this product because I wasn't able to layer it up. All in all, I think it is a product meant for really oily skinned beauties who are looking for a light, gel/cream. I won't be repurchasing this product.
Price: Rs 995 for 50 ml
Available at The Body Shop counters and here

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images