Indian Pharmacy: Sebamed Clear Face Cleansing Foam Review

14:21

After looking high and low for a good, non drying foaming cleanser, I stumbled upon the Sebamed Clear Face Cleansing Foam. I use it as my "second cleanse" in the double cleansing routine I perform at night. It has a pH of 5.5 which is more on the acidic side. It is said to be the ideal pH value of normal, healthy skin. The product comes in a no fuss pump bottle that dispenses the perfect amount of foam. I use 1-2 pumps of the foam and massage it into damp skin before rinsing off with warm water. It cleans my face quite well, without drying my skin. It has definitely helped me in keeping acne at bay, however only using this cleanser alone as an acne treatment won't be completely effective at controlling breakouts. The foam is said to contain panthenol that soothes and regenerates the skin. I cannot say much about regeneration, but my skin is definitely not irritated when I use this cleanser. I am on my third bottle of this cleanser. Each bottle (150 ml) lasts me 1.5-2 months. I will keep repurchasing it.
Price: Rs. 630
Available at medical stores or Nykaa.com and Healthkart.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images