Review: The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil

01:46

I have nothing but good things to say about The Body Shop's Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil. The first time I saw it in the store, I bought it immediately. And it has become one of my favourite makeup removers. Two pumps of this beautifully scented oil massaged into your dry skin dissolve every bit of your makeup. You then need to emulsify this oil with a few drops of water, whereby it turns milky. Then wipe the oil away with a warm flannel or muslin cloth. Splash face with warm water and you'll find that your skin is perfectly clean! I tend to use this oil as a "first cleanse" after which I use another cleanser. This cleansing oil removes gel eyeliner and long wearing lipsticks effortlessly. However I use a separate makeup remover to remove my waterproof mascaras. I love this cleansing oil as it performs brilliantly and has never broken me out. The Body Shop has really hit the spot with this one!
Price: Rs. 1095
Available at all The Body Shop stores and at www.thebodyshop.in

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images