Review: Colorbar Spotlight Illuminating Lotion

01:28

Hello everyone! Today I'm going to be reviewing the Colorbar Spotlight Illuminating Lotion. It is a part of Colorbar's skincare range. This lotion comes in a beautifully packaged pump bottle. The lotion aims to provide moisture and hydration to the skin, along with a glowy, luminous finish. It also contains the mega hydrating ingredient hyaluronic acid. For me, this lotion works brilliantly as a primer. On days when my skin is feeling dull and lifeless, I smooth on two pumps of this lotion and then process with my base makeup. Under my foundation/tinted moisturizer it gives me a wonderful "lit from within" glow. The biggest pro of this product is that it does not contain those hideously large shimmer particles that make me look like i fell face first in a pile of glitter powder. No. It has a gorgeous iridescent finish to it. The lotion is hydrating but not greasy. And it hasn't broken me out. It makes base products glide on seamlessly on my skin. Right now, it is my favourite face prepping product. Total thumbs up! Will definitely repurchase.
Price: Rs. 950
Available at Colorbar counters, Nykaa.com and Amazon.in

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images