Smith's Rosebud Salve Review

14:56

I was never really into lip balms. I found them waxy and sticky. They just sat on my lips and made me feel uncomfortable. After reading countless "Beauty Editor Must Have" lists, one name kept cropping up again and again: Smith's Rosebud Salve. So I made a mental note that I'd try it out if and once it became available in India. Once Luxola started shipping to India, after browsing the site, I found that they had the Rosebud Salve in stock! Curiosity got the best of me and I ordered it immediately. When I first received it, the first thing I noticed was the size of the tin. It was much bigger than the other lip balm tins I had seen before! The old school packaging of the salve won my heart. The balm itself is not waxy and is quite easy to apply. It gives a sheer pink tint to the lips and has a powdery rose scent. Now, the best part. I applied the balm liberally to my lips and went to sleep. When I woke up the next day, the balm had literally sunk INTO my lips, leaving them plump and moisturized. Score! I've been using this lip balm every night since then and it moisturizes my lips so well that I don't need to apply any lip balms during the day! Its a total winner. 3 months on, I'm still using my first tin. But I have a backup with me. Will definitely keep repurchasing. It is totally worth the money. Try it and you'll understand why the beauty editors love it so much!
Price: Rs 713
Available at Luxola India

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images