Indian Pharmacy: Emolene (Review)

02:25

Hey everyone! I'm back with a new series of product reviews for you. The 'Indian Pharmacy' series! Here I will be reviewing some excellent basic skincare products (cleansers, moisturizers and sunscreens) that are easily available at a pharmacy near you!

Without further ado, let me introduce you to Emolene. It claims to be a "Hydronourisher that restores natural moisture balance".  And let me tell you, it is AMAZING. Seriously.
Initially I was skeptical when I saw that it said that it was meant for dry skin types. I mean, I have combination skin that is prone to breakouts. But all my worries disappeared when I saw the texture of the moisturizer. Its so watery! Almost serum-like. My skin just drinks it up. Since the moisturizer spreads so easily and is so hydrating, a little goes a long way with this. It hasn't caused me any breakouts or allergies. Its fragrance free!
I now use Emolene as my daytime moisturizer, or as a lightweight primer under my makeup when I'm heading out at night. Either way, it works beautifully. It sinks right into my skin and leaves it smooth and plumped up, making it an excellent canvas for makeup application.
Rating: 4.5/5
Please try out this moisturizer! Highly recommended!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images