L'Oreal Paris Magic Nude Liquid Powder Foundation Review

20:29

I'm back with another review! This time it is my favorite foundation, L'Oreal Paris Nude Liquid Powder Foundation. Yeah, I know, its quite a mouthful. It is also the EXACT dupe of the Giorgio Armani Maestro Fusion Foundation. I can personally attest to this because I have had a chance to sample the Armani foundation.
The L'Oreal foundation is watery in consistency. I use the shade 320 Natural Beige in this foundation and it matches my skin perfectly! The foundation blends without any effort and forms a thin, powdery veil on the skin. It provides a light to slightly medium coverage. I would advise against applying this foundation with a heavy hand because it ends up looking cakey. This foundation has an SPF of 18. I would recommend this foundation to oily to normal skinned beauties. This foundation has a tendency to enhance the dry patches on the skin. Now, on to the pros and cons of this product:

Pros:
- Very natural finish, blends perfectly into the skin
- SPF 18
- The texture of this foundation is beautiful, very    easy to work with
- Feels very light on the skin
- Satin matte finish. Looks very natural (your skin but better).

Cons:
- I wish the foundation came in a plastic bottle, with a pump included. The glass bottle makes it difficult to travel with.
- This foundation provides very light coverage (not really a con). Using a concealer is a must. But if you're looking for a heavy coverage foundation, to cover up severe acne and discoloration, this is not the foundation for you.
- Wear time of this foundation can be improved.

All in all, I love this as an everyday foundation and I would definitely recommend it. It has really simplified my makeup routine!
Rating: 4/5

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images