TheBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer Review

12:00

When I came to know that Nykaa had begun stocking TheBalm, I was beyond excited. I was thrilled!


Logging on, I immediately put the Mary Lou Manizer highlighter and the Bahama Mama bronzer in my cart and checked out before they sold out!


And I haven't regretted either of the purchases. Not even a bit. I will be reviewing the Mary Lou Manizer soon, but today I want to talk about Bahama Mama.

Simply put: it is the best bronzer I've ever used so far. The shade is such a beautiful balance between warm and cool undertones that it makes product foolproof.


You won't end up with muddy cheeks or end up looking like and Oompa-Loompa with any ghastly orange shades.

I love applying  bronzer with my Real Techniques Blush Brush or the Lottie London bronzer brush all over the perimeters of my face.


It gives my skin a lovely sun-kissed tan and adds a bit of definition to my face.

The bronzer is quite pigmented and blends really easily.



If you're looking for a bronzer that will give you that 'just back from a beach vacation look' I highly recommend that you try Bahama Mama.

It has become my favorite bronzer and I always reach for it!

Price: Rs. 1399

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wonderful post. Have a look at hair salon in tyler tx for best haircut services and hair styles.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images